What Information Niveus Collects
Niveus may request and/or collect information that you provide through registering with us, posting on our social media, or through questions sent via e-mail to Our customer support. The collected information may include personal information such as your name and e-mail address. Anyone under the age of 13 will need a parent or guardian's consent before providing any personal information to us regarding the use of Our site.
When you make a purchase, We may request information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods you requested. We may ask you to provide payment information, which may include payment card information (such as credit card number, type, and expiration date), billing address, and shipping address. We do not store any payment card information.
When you contact Us, We do everything possible to make sure you have an exceptional shopping experience. If you contact Us in person, by phone (calling or texting), email, instant message (including Facebook Messenger), live chat, through social media or by some other means, We may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication for later reference. When We send you emails, We may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve Our Services. We receive responses to any survey that you choose to complete for Us.
Newsletter & SMS
Our free newsletter provides product news, special offers, and updates on our philanthropic efforts with Beyond the Smile. You will be asked to supply personal information such as your e-mail address. With your consent, We will periodically contact you with updates. Text messages may also be used to update you. At any moment you can choose to opt out and have your name removed from the e-mailing list by using the link included with each e-mail.
Like most websites, Our Services may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow Us and Our service providers to collect information about your actions on Our Services. Our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services. Cookies (not to be confused with the sugary morsels) are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website.
How We Share Your Information
If We share your information, We do so to support Our business. We may share information with Our corporate entities and affiliates, service providers, data processors, third party contractors, payment processors, others who perform services for Us, such as:
- order fulfillment
- delivery services
- payment processing
- account registration
- website-related services, such as web hosting
- improvement of website-related services and features
- maintenance services
- marketing services
- data analytics
We may also share information as part of a merger, acquisition, or other sale or transfer of all or part of Our assets or business or with other entities as you have authorized or requested.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how We collect, use, disclose, and sell personal information about you and explain your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or IP address
- Commercial information, such as records of purchases and payment information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as log data, and information about the devices and computers you use to access Our Services
- Geolocation data, such as GPS signals, device sensors, and Wi-Fi access points, where you have allowed access to that information
- Electronic, visual, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information, if you apply to work for us.
- Education information, if you apply to work for us
- Other information you provide, such as demographic information, responses to surveys or messages to customer service.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above, including about the content or ads that may be of interest to you.
Your Rights. Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights related to their personal information.
The Right to Know. You may request that We disclose to you the categories of personal information We have collected, used, disclosed, or “sold” within the meaning of the CCPA, including:
- Specific pieces of information that We have collected about you
- Categories of personal information We have collected about you
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- Categories of personal information about you that We have sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information (collectively, the “Right to Know”)
The Right to Delete. You have the right to request that We delete personal information about you that We have collected from you (the “Right to Delete”).
Exercising Your Rights. To exercise your Right to Know or Right to Delete:
Right to Opt Out. You have the right to direct Us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “Right to Opt Out”). To exercise your right to opt out:
In order to exercise these rights, you will need to verify your identity to protect your security and personal information, which may include providing certain information. Note that even if We honor your request to delete your information, We may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.
If you’re a resident of California, you can request a notice identifying the categories of personal information, as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83, we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. Please submit a written request to email@example.com.